Finding the best NJ Car Insurance coverage and lowest prices for auto insurance is not that difficult, you just need to know where to start. Rates vary from one company to another. To help make comparing rates and saving money on your insurance car, policy, easier, we provide free NJ auto insurance comparison rates 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Get free help and quotes from our online consumer quoting service any time day or night. Spend a couple of minutes answering a few questions about yourself, your driving record, vehicle information and insurance needs and get ready for saving money.
Call our licensed car insurance agency if you need help sorting out your options or get a free quote below.
Where you live in New Jersey, or where you keep your car at night has a bearing on your chances of having an accident or becoming a victim of theft or vandalism. That’s why a vehicle owner in Jersey City NJ, pays a higher rate than the owner of an identical vehicle in Cherry Hill, NJ.
If you need help with high risk car insurance go to the state high risk plan at NJPAIP.COM
You may also lower your rates with higher deductibles, which is the amount of money you pay out of pocket when you make a claim. Increasing these on collision and comprehensive coverage from $500 to $750, or even $1,000, will bring your rates down. Actually, you may not need collision and comprehensive coverage if you drive an older car. Ask your agent, broker or direct writing customer service professional which discounts are available to you.
- Multi-policy – By insuring your auto and home with one company, you will receive a discount on your auto premium as well as your homeowners insurance premium.
- Multi-car – If you insure two or more cars with and they are owned and used by the individual and/or relatives living in the same house, you receive a discount.
Driver Related Discounts
Good drivers who have no accidents or violations receive the most competitive rates but there are other factors that can reduce your premiums even further including:
- Driver training – If you have a young driver under age 21 insured who has completed an accredited driver-training course, you will receive a premium discount.
- College student – Young, unmarried, full-time college students who spend most of the college term away from home without the use of an auto are eligible for this discount.
- Age 55 & over – Cars driven primarily by an insured who is 55 and over receive a discount on the Bodily Injury, Property Damage, Medical Payments, Personal Injury Protection, Comprehensive and Collision premiums.
- Accident Prevention Course (IL, NY, PA, TN, VA only) – If the principal operator is age 55, you may receive an additional discount in these states if you voluntarily and successfully complete an approved Motor Vehicle Accident Prevention Course.
Vehicle Related Discounts
You can save even more money on your auto insurance by choosing a vehicle with the following safety equipment:
- Passive restraints – If your vehicle is equipped with factory-installed automatic seat belts or air bags, you will receive a discount on the Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection portion of your premiums.
- Anti-Theft devices – You may receive a discount on the Comprehensive portion of your premium if your vehicle has active or passive anti-theft devices.
- Anti-Lock brakes – Vehicles with factory installed anti-lock brake systems on all four wheels are eligible for this discount that applies to the Bodily Injury and Property Damage coverages.
Our coverage areas.